3M™ Particulate Respirator 8576, P95, with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief
Features and Benefits:
- Helps protect against certain non-oil based particles
- Reduces exposure to nuisance levels of acid gases
- P95 NIOSH rating
This disposable P95 particulate respirator helps provide reliable respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. The respirator features a carbon layer to remove nuisance levels of acid gases. See product warning for use details.*
The lightweight, disposable P95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M's proprietary filter media, 3M™ Advanced Electret Media filters dust and other particles, while allowing for easy breathing.
The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, incorporating proprietary technology, reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the adjustable M-noseclip and braided headbands, are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability.
- P95 Approved carbon filter for nuisance levels* of acid gases
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit
- Braided two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels* of acid gases such as sulphur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, and/or chlorine may be present. Also, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging and other dusty/oily operations. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear
*3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases. Nuisance level refers to concentrations less than the OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdictionm, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.