- Used in applications involving metal fumes
- Carbon filter media reduces exposure to ozone/nuisance level of organic vapors
- Cake resistant filter media and flame resistant per ASTM D2859
- Comfortable foam faceseal/fully adjustable straps
- 3M™ CoolFlow™ Valve helps keep wearer cool
This disposable N95 particulate welding respirator with carbon layer helps provide respiratory protection where metal fumes may be present including those with ozone* and nuisance level organic vapors**. Features foam faceseal and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for certain non-oil particles in applications such as welding, soldering and other operations in which metal fumes may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The specially designed cake-resistant filter media provides longer respirator life. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. These combined features, along with the foam face seal and fully adjustable straps are designed to help enhance user comfort and increase wearability.
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Comfortable foam face seal
- Cake-resistant filter media
- Flame resistant per ASTM D2859
- Carbon filter material for ozone* and nuisance level organic vapors**
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Fully adjustable headstraps help provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Welding, torch cutting, brazing, soldering, metal pouring, working with stainless, galvanized or aluminum
* 3M recommended for ozone protection up to 10 times the OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower. Not NIOSH approved for use against ozone.
** 3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.
|Braided Comfort Strap||Yes (Wide)|
|Faceseal / Nosefoam||Faceseal|
|Flame Resistance (astm D2859-96)||Yes|
|Niosh Approval Number||TC-84A-0454|
|Nose Clip Shape||Straight|
|Nuisance Odor Relief (less Than Osha Pel)||Organic Vapors / Ozone|
|Ozone (3m Recommended Up To 10x Osha Pel)||Yes|
|Strap Attachment Type||Adjustable Buckle|