Latex-free, hypoallergenic soft cloth tape products that offer excellent adhesion yet are gentle to reduce risk of skin irritation. Available in perforated rolls.
Medipore tape is a non-woven polyester, soft, highly conformable tape. It is comfortable, porous and breathable. It stretches to accommodate swelling and movement. The tape is perforated so that no scissors are required. It is easy to handle, with or without gloves, without curling edges, or sticking to itself. Medipore tape is particularly useful for securing wound dressings, tubing and catheters, and repeated applications where preservation of "at risk" skin is critical.Benefits:
- Easy-tear perforated rolls
- Gentle, breathable to maintain skin integrity
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients
- Excellent cross and diagonal stretch to accommodate moderate swelling or movement
- Easy to handle - no curling or self-adhesion
- No paper liner for more economical and efficient use