3M™ Purple Clean Sanding Hookit™ Disc, 30481, 5 in, P120
Features and Benefits:
- 125mm abrasive disc for local area repair
- P180 grit commonly used for repair feather edging
- Use in conjunction with 125mm DA sander
- Premium 3M abrasive mineral delivers rapid cut rate
- Unique abrasive construction allows reduced loading and allows the mineral to cut faster for longer
3M's unique spiral technology maximises the disc surface area without compromising cutting power. What's more, the unique abrasive construction reduces loading, allowing the disc to cut faster for longer. Plus because we know that different grades product different sized dust particles, we have developed two hole configurations. The P180 grade disc, often used for repair feather-edging, benefits from a 51 hole design, which captures larger particles through larger holes. This optimises extraction whilst increasing cut and improving aggression where you need it most.