3M™ Hard Surface Protective Tape PT3112C, Clear
Features and Benefits:
- Recommended for temporary protection of carpet and fabric made from synthetic fibers
- For use on natural or wool fibers, user should determine if suitable for specific application
- Transparent backing allows for visual inspection
- Markets: Industrial, commercial and residential buildings, automotive and recreational vehicles
- Applications: Temporary surface protection of carpet and fabrics
A clear, temporary protective tape featuring a low-tack acrylic adhesive system that offers excellent abrasion resistance and easy removal. For use on semi to gloss surfaces, gloss painted surfaces, fully cured hardwood floors, laminates, vinyl, ceramic tile, polished granite, polished stone, polished marble, mirrors, chrome, mirrored stainless, fiberglass/acrylic fixtures, tubs, showers, sinks and interior glass applications, TV/LCD's screens.
Do not use on bronze, copper, gold or silver. For indoor use only. Typical physical and performance characteristics include, thickness: 3 mils, adhesion to steel: 3 oz./in. width, elongation at break: 450%, color: clear.