- Half facepiece respirator
- Drop-down head harness
- Compatible and convenient respiratory protection
Use for workers who wear hardhats and need to frequently remove the respirator without removing the hardhat. Use with 3M™ Filters 2000 Series, 3M™ Filter 7093, P100 or 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.
|Facepiece Type||Half Facepiece Reusable|
|Harness Type||4 point|
|Primary Material||Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)|
|Product Type||Half Facepiece|
- 6100DD, 6200DD, 6300DD Half Facepiece User
- Drop Down Half Facepiece Respirators, Fitting Instructions
- Resp Cartridge and Filter Selection, English and Spanish Poster
- Warning - 5000, 6000, 7000 Series Respirators
- Wear It Right - Drop Down Half Facepiece Respirator, English
- Wear It Right - Drop Down Half Facepiece Respirator, Spanish