- Offers medium durability and high coefficient of friction properties when mated or non-mated
- Thousands of gripping fingers offer the ability to grip lighter and hold tighter, even in wet and oily conditions
- Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive bonds to a wide variety of surfaces, including hard-to-bond-to surfaces such as low surface energy plastics, powder coated paints, and lightly oiled metals
- Slip resistant, vibration dampening, and easy release properties
- Markets: Sports, leisure, medical, construction, marine, general industrial, military and government
- Trial bag formats are great for introductory testing or small volume jobs, and are ideal for retail storefronts and online shoppers
- Applications: Truck, forklift, auto steering wheels, handrails, industrial tool handles and levers, power tool handles, garden tool handles, snow blower grips, water ski poles, snow ski poles, bicycle handles, fishing rods, wheelchair handles, weights
3M™ Gripping Material TB631 is a very soft, grey, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive backed gripping material.
3M™ Gripping Material TB631 is a very soft, adhesive backed gripping material designed for peel and stick applications. 3M™ Gripping Material TB631 offers abrasion and puncture resistance and performs across a broad range of temperatures ranging from -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to 71°C) indoors and outdoors. 3M™ Gripping Material TB631 can easily be applied to a wide variety of surfaces, including low surface energy plastics, powder coated paints, and lightly oiled metals.
Length5 Linear Yard
Temperature Resistance F/c158/70
Thickness In (mm).033 (0.8)