3M™ Gripping Material GM731 Clear, 1 in x 72 yd, bulk
Features and Benefits:
- Microreplicated gripping surface
- Easy release, abrasion resistant
- Able to be spot cleaned
- Slip resistant, vibration dampening, enhances strength and grasp while reducing fatigue, high friction material reduces slippage
- Markets: Military, Sports and Leisure, Medical, Construction
- Applications: Gloves, Power Tools, Hand Rails, Baseball Bat Wraps, Baseball Batting Gloves, Golf Gloves, Golf Club Handles, Racket Ball Gloves, Bicycling, Fishing, Autoracing, Gardening
3M™ Gripping Material GM731 is a clear, acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive PSA backed gripping material. Easily applied to a variety of surfaces or materials.
Works best in combination with product utilizing GM731 and GM110. Enhances or improves traction even in wet or oily conditions. This material can be wrapped or adhered to virtually anything important to grip. High durability. Highest coefficient of friction (when mated) and low coefficient of friction (non mated).