3M™ Gripping Material GM641 Black, 1 in x 72 yd, bulk
Features and Benefits:
- Microreplicated gripping surface
- Easy release, abrasion resistant
- Able to be spot cleaned
- Slip resistant, vibration dampening, enhances strength and grasp while reducing fatigue, high friction material reduces slippage
- Markets: Military, Sports and Leisure, Medical, Construction
- Applications: Gloves, Power Tools, Hand Rails, Baseball Bat Wraps, Baseball Batting Gloves, Golf Gloves, Golf Club Handles, Racket Ball Gloves, Bicycling, Fishing, Autoracing, Gardening
3M™ Gripping Material GM641 is a black, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive PSA backed gripping mateial. Soft medium-friction surface with an adhesive backing to be easily applied to a variety of surfaces or materials.
Works well with bare hands or in combination with product utilizing GM640 and GM641. Enhances or improves tractions. This soft, flexible material can be wrapped or adhered to virtually anything important to grip. High durability. Medium coefficient of friction. Adhesive backed version of GM641.