3M™ Gripping Material GM614 Gray, 1 in x 72 yds, bulk
Features and Benefits:
- Microreplicated gripping surface
- Easy release, abrasion resistant
- Able to be spot cleaned
- Slip resistant, vibration dampening, enhances strength and grasp while reducing fatigue, high friction material reduces slippage
- Markets: Military, Sports and Leisure, Medical, Construction
- Applications: Gloves, Power Tools, Hand Rails, Baseball Bat Wraps, Baseball Batting Gloves, Golf Gloves, Golf Club Handles, Racket Ball Gloves, Bicycling, Fishing, Autoracing, Gardening
3M™ Gripping Material GM614 is a gray, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive PSA backed gripping material. Ultra soft high-friction surface with an adhesive backing to be easily applied to a variety of surfaces or materials.
Works well with bare hands or in combination with product utilizing GM613 and GM614. Enhances or improves traction. This soft, flexible material can be wrapped or adhered to virtually anything important to grip. Low durability. Highest coefficient of friction. Adhesive backed version of GM613.