3M™ E-A-R™ Push-Ins™ SofTouch™ Corded Earplugs, Hearing Conservation 318-4001, in Poly Bag
Features and Benefits:
- A gentle push is all it takes to insert
- Flexible, pistol-grip handle and stem allow fingertip control for easy insertion. Helps eliminate dirt transfer for greater hygiene
- Tapered-cone shape and smooth, soft foam provide in-ear comfort and hearing protection
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)* 31 dB. CSA Class AL
3M™ E-A-R™ Push-Ins™ SofTouch™ corded foam earplugs feature 3M™ E-A-Rform™ Foam, engineered for all-day comfort and hearing protection, this foam adjusts to the shape of the earcanal, helping to create a noise-reducing seal.
These corded foam earplugs are made of specially formulated 3M™ E-A-Rform Foam™ for added softness.
- Flexible, pistol-grip handle and stem allow fingertip control for easy insertion. Helps eliminate dirt transfer for greater hygiene.
- Tapered-cone shape and smooth, soft foam provide in-ear comfort and hearing protection.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)* 31 dB. CSA Class AL.
*The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided.
3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.