3M™ E-A-R™ Express™ Pod Plugs™ Corded Earplugs, Hearing Conservation Assorted Color Grips 311-1115 in Pillow Pack
Features and Benefits:
- Reusable Pillow Pack helps keep earplugs clean when they are not being worn
- Assorted Color Grips - Yellow Foam
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 25 dB. CSA Class AL
- Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
3M™ E-A-R™ Express™ Pod Plugs™ corded earplugs feature advanced "no-roll", slow-recovery foam and assorted color grips. Paddle-style grips allow easy fitting and help keep earplug tips clean even when your hands are dirty.
Advanced "no-roll" corded foam earplugs with paddle-style grips make getting a good fit easier than ever. Unique foam formula allows earplug insertion without rolling to keep fingers, plugs, and ears clean. Slow recovery foam inserts easily, then seats and stays in place for comfortable hearing protection.
- Reusable Pillow Pack helps keep earplugs clean when they are not being worn.
- Paddle-style grips provide quick, clean, and consistent placement and hearing protection.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)* 25 dB. CSA Class AL.
- Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System. *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.