3M™ E-A-R™ E-Z-Fit™ Corded Earplugs, Hearing Conservation 312-1222 in Poly Bag
Features and Benefits:
- Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
- Ideal for smaller earcanals
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)* 28 dB. CSA Class AL
- Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
With its bell-shaped design, 3M™ E-A-R™ E-Z-Fit™ corded foam earplugs provide a low-pressure seal for excellent attenuation and reliable, comfortable hearing protection. Rolls down easily and expands into the earcanal.
Soft, smooth, bell-shaped foam earplugs roll down easily then expand in the earcanal to provide comfortable hearing protection. Flexible cord keeps earplugs connected.
- Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs available or accesible for re-use.
- Soft earplug ideal for smaller earcanals
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)* 28 dB. CSA Class AL.
- Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System. *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.