3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ Corded VP311-1101, Vending Pack
Specifically packaged for vending application. 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ corded foam earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs. Constructed from slow-recovery foam, these disposable earplugs are uniquely moisture-resistant..
Still one of the most widely used foam earplugs today, the 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ earplug is an economical, reliable choice for hearing protection and hearing conservation. Slow recovery, low-pressure foam conforms to the shape of the ear canal to help create a comfortable, snug noise barrier.
- Specifically packaged for vending application
- Clear bag allows product visibility for proper selection
- Internal card for compliance with EPA labeling and other regulations
- Poly bag keeps each pair of disposable earplugs available or accesible for re-use
- Flame-resistant and moisture-resistant
- Corded for easy short term storage around the neck
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 29 dB CSA Class AL
- Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
*The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.