3M™ Double Linered Adhesive Transfer Tape 8153LE Clear, 24 in x 36 in 3.5 mil
Features and Benefits:
- Double linered adhesive tape has exceptional adhesion properties and bonds well to high and low surface energy plastics HSE LSE such as HDPE, PP, ABS, polycarbonate, PMMA; powder coated paints and lightly oily metals
- Has excellent shear properties
- Good solvent resistance and excellent moisture resistance
- Adheres well to a variety of plastics such as ABS, HDPE, PP, PMMA, acrylic and polycarbonate
- Ideal for electronic devices
- Markets: Electronics, General Industrial, Appliances, Medical Devices, Power Tools, Automotive, Transportation, Aircraft
- Applications: Adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, laminating, and attaching, lens attachment in mobile devices such as cell phones, pagers, computers, nameplates for computers
3.5 mil 300LSE high strength acrylic adhesive double linered with 4.2 mil 58 lb polycoated kraft and 6.2 mil 83 lb polycoated kraft paper.
Acrylic adhesive provides excellent adhesion to low surface energy plastics, powder coated paints and lightly oiled metals. Good temperature performance (300 deg F short term) and chemical resistance. Double liner provides ability to selectively die cut.