3M™ Double Coated Tape 9832 for Woodworking, 1 in x 36 yd
Features and Benefits:
- Good UV resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Good dimensional stability and improved handling
- Good for high surface energy (HSE) and low surface energy (LSE) materials
- Used as a general double coated tape for a variety of applications
- Markets: General Industrial Applications, Transportation, Automotive, Appliance, Woodworking
- Applications: Adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching, HSE, some LSE material, wood, fabrics and foams
A high tack, acrylic based double sided tape. It produces an extremely thin bond line with immediate handling strength. Great for:
Performs a bit beyond what they advertise
Two strips of 4" each is near as good as CA glue. I can usually use it 3-4 times when making pieces on a router table with a template. Hard to make 'zero clearance' table saw inserts - need to use much more tape, but it does work.
0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
- I recommend this product.