3M™ Double Coated Film Tape Extended Liner 476XL Clear, 1 in x 540 yd 6.0 mil
Features and Benefits:
- Easy liner starting and removal
- Ideal for automated tape application equipment
- Tack free tape roll edges for ease of use and reduced equipment maintenance
- General purpose adhesive transfer and double coated tapes with extended liners used on a variety of high surface energy and low surface energy HSE LSE materials such as coated and uncoated papers, films, plastics, foams and metals
- Markets: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Paper and Print, Commercial Printing, Packaging, POP Point of Purchase, General Industrial
- Applications: Sealing, splicing, bonding, mounting, attaching, holding, affixing, joining, and laminating, paper to paper applications, small packaging, pharmaceutical outserts, seals flaps on bags or envelopes
6.0 mil, includes polypropylene carrier, synthetic rubber clear adhesive 760 with high tack on a 62.5 lb densified kraft liner.
Use for heavy duty sealing. Mounting of promotional items. Core starting. Closure of overnight boxes, tubes, envelopes. Indirect food contact applications. FDA acceptable dry ingredients listed as indirect food contact additives when used in food packaging with minimal opportunity for exposure.