3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall Safety Work Wear 4530CS-BLK-XL
Features and Benefits:
- Flame resistant treatment offers secondary protection against heat and flame
- Made with a breathable material that helps reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear
- Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort compared to elastic closures
- Reinforcement gusset between the legs to help provide increased durability during bending and squatting
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection
- Standard collar provides comfort and convenience when a hood is not needed
- Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use
The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4530 is disposable safety work wear made of lightweight, breathable polypropylene with secondary flame resistance. Designed to be worn over primary FR garments, it helps provide protection against dusts and light liquid splashes.
Suggested Applications: Lead Abatement, Mold remediation/Mold Spores, Fertilizer Application (Dry/Granular), Pesticide Application (Dry/Granular), General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, Grease (General), Machine or Vehicle Maintenance, Maintenance (Refinery), Coal Dust, Electronics/Circuit Board Assembly, Fiberglass/Cellulose Insulation Installation, General Industrial Clean-up and Processsing, General Powder Handling, Lime Handling, Warehousing, Woodworking, Non-hazardous Aerosols (Sprays), Non-hazardous Liquids, Metal Grinding, Metal Particulate (Chromium, Beryllium, etc.), Metal Polishing, Welding (Worn Over Appropriate Welding Garment)
The 3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall 4530 key features include: | Breathable material (SMMS) to help reduce heat build up | Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement | Knit cuffs for increased comfort | Standard collar provides convenience when using auxiliary PPE | Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection | Flame retardant coating offering limited protection against heat and flame | Reinforced gusset | Anti-static treatment on both sides These key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4530 helps protect against dusts and light liquid splashes. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: welding, metal grinding, general powder handling, and woodworking. Designed to be worn over primary thermal protective FR garments.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.