- Completely alcohol-free formula will not sting even when applied to damaged or denuded skin
- Clinically proven to provide up to 72 hours of protection from incontinence for cost-effective prevention
- Sterile delivery systems including peel-down packaging
- Non-cytotoxic: will not interfere with skin or wound healing
- Won't clog or reduce absorbency of diapers or pads
- Provides protection from adhesive trauma
1.0mL wipe No Sting Barrier Film
An alcohol-free liquid barrier film that protects intact or damaged skin from bodily fluids, adhesive, friction, and incontinence.
3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film 3344 is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cedelchef from 3M Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film The Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film is amazing and the skin around my colostomy is no longer breaking down, it doesn't sting at all either! Great product and I highly recommend it.
Date published: 2013-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by age61Texas from Most excellent skin prep discovered This is the very best of all types and kinds of skin barrier preps. There absolutely no-stinging and the spray applications is much easier to cover all areas unlike wipes. It's quick drying and allows for quick application of any type dressing. Some others don't dry fast enough to complete the application of certain appliances to the skin.
Date published: 2013-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by earlydollar1889 from 3M Cavilon - Product # 3344 - Barrier Film FANTASTIC PRODUCT; works like magic; I can go 7 calendar days between appliance bag changes. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2013-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Luther from Great to prevent diaper rash This is the best product to help prevent diaper rash.
Date published: 2013-11-20
- 3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film Incontinence Derm Clin Study
- Assessment of Diaper Clogging Potential of Petrolatum Based Skin
- Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Labor Costs Skin Damage Preven Study
- Cavilon™ NSBF Executive Summary
- Comparison of Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film vs Sorbolene, Graham
- Comparison of Durability of Barrier Film Products, pdf
- Comparison of the Effectiveness of Skin Protective Products
- Eval of Routine Use-Barrier Film on Patients with incontinence
- Performance Assessment of Film Forming Barriers
- Skin Protectant Properties of Various Film Forming Products
Questions and Answers