3M™ Breathe Easy™ Turbo Belt-Mounted Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Assembly with NiMH Battery, Respiratory Protection 520-15-00
Features and Benefits:
- Wide variety of cartridges and high efficiency (HE) filter combinations
- Wide variety of headgear options
- IS version available.
This Powered Air Purifying Respirator assembly is used on Breathe Easy systems to help provide respiratory protection. Includes 3M™ Motor Blower 022-00-03R01, Battery Pack BP-15, Belt 520-02-90R01 and Airflow Indicator 520-01-21.
The Breathe Easy powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) from 3M features an all-in-one design that provides both comfort and safety. It is a lightweight, easy-to-use solution to respiratory protection where particulate contaminants exist. Belt-mounted PAPRs provide all the features of powered air purifying respirators: increased wearer comfort, no fit test requirements for certain headgear, and compatibility with glasses.
Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected. Potential benefits include:
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide respiratory protection without the need for a tight faceseal or fit testing
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
This belt-mounted powered air purifying respirator assembly includes:
- Motor Blower 022-00-03R01
- Battery Pack BP-15 (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Belt 520-02-90R01
- Airflow Indicator 520-01-21
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.