3M™ Intrinsically Safe NiCd Battery Pack, BP-17IS
For use with the 3M™ Breathe Easy™ Turbo Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Assembly 520-17-00, Breathe Easy™ Turbo PAPR Unit 022-00-03R01 and the 3M™ Powerflow™ Face-Mounted PAPR System. NIOSH approved with A, AE, E, K, P3 cartridges only.
This intrinsically safe, rechargeable nickel cadmium (NiCd) battery pack can only be used with certain 3M™ Cartridges and Filters.
For the 3M™ Breathe Easy™ System, choose one of the following cartridges/filter:
- 3M™ Organic Vapor Cartridge 456-00-01R06, A
- 3M™ Formaldehyde/Chlorine/Hydrogen Chloride/Sulfur Dioxide Cartridge 456-02-01R06, E
- 3M™ Ammonia/Methylamine Cartridge 456-01-01R06, K
- 3M™ Organic Vapor/Chlorine/Hydrogen Chloride/Sulfur Dioxide Cartridge 456-03-01R06, AE
- 3M™ High Efficiency Cartridge 450-00-01R12, P3
For the 3M™ Powerflow PAPR System:
- 3M™ High Efficiency Filter 450-01-01R20, SP3
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.