3M™ ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 987, 3/4 in x 36 yd 2.0 mil
Features and Benefits:
- The ATG tape system delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the ATG applicator
- Bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations
- Versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use - there is no mess or clean up
- A cost effective replacement to rivets, staples, screws, bolts, liquid adhesives - safer than hot melt adhesives
- Markets: General Industrial Assembly, Point-Of-Purchase POP, Displays, Commercial Printing, Paper and Print, Book Binding, Picture Framing, Arts and Crafts, Scrapbooking, Greeting Card
- Applications: Binding, adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching, also good for recouperage, paper converting, core starting, thin flexible materials and end tabbing
3M™ ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 987 is a 1.7 mil, 400 acrylic, reverse wound, pressure sensitive adhesive on a densified kraft paper liner. Utility grade tape. For use with Scotch® ATG Adhesive Applicators.
Use to seal pocket folders, bond mat boards, picture framing, splice paper, films and foils, and for general purpose bindery attachment.