- High tack, 0F to 120F application temperature range, self-sealing around nails, conformable, thin, resists UV exposure for up to six months
- Eligible for LEED® compliance credits, meets AAMA 711-05
- Self-adhere, UV resistance, moisture barrier, air barrier, tear resistant, durable
- Markets: Building and Construction, Window and Door, Roofing, Siding
- Applications: Flashing, sealing, protecting, seaming, splicing, waterproofing
3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 is a self-adhesive barrier for use in the construction industry to seal window and door openings against moisture intrusion. Tape has a unique, aggressive acrylic adhesive and thin, proprietary backing.
Provides a weather-resistant barrier around windows and doors. Tape will adhere when applied in extreme temperatures beyond the range of traditional asphaltic or butyl flashing tapes: as low as 0 degrees F or as high as 120 degrees F.
|Backing Material||Proprietary film|
|Backing Thickness||5 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Backing Thickness (metric)||0.13 Millimetre|
|Length||75 Linear Foot|
|Length (metric)||22.86 Linear Metre|
|Liner Type||Heavy Paper Split|
|Shelf Life||24 Month|
|Total Thickness||9.9 Milli-inch (mil)|
|Width (metric)||228.60 Millimetre|