3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 Tan, 4 in x 75 ft, Slit Liner
Features and Benefits:
- High tack, 0F to 120F application temperature range, self-sealing around nails, conformable, thin, resists UV exposure for up to six months
- Eligible for LEED® compliance credits, meets AAMA 711-05
- Self-adhere, UV resistance, moisture barrier, air barrier, tear resistant, durable
- Markets: Building and Construction, Window and Door, Roofing, Siding
- Applications: Flashing, sealing, protecting, seaming, splicing, waterproofing
3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 is a self-adhesive barrier for use in the construction industry to seal window and door openings against moisture intrusion. Tape has a unique, aggressive acrylic adhesive and thin, proprietary backing.
Provides a weather-resistant barrier around windows and doors. Tape will adhere when applied in extreme temperatures beyond the range of traditional asphaltic or butyl flashing tapes: as low as 0 degrees F or as high as 120 degrees F.