3M™ Advanced Particulate Filter 2291, P100 Respiratory Protection
Features and Benefits:
- Use for respiratory protection for oil and non-oil based particles
- Use with 3M™ Particulate Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M™ Adapter 502, 3M™ Respirators 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders
- Enhanced particulate filter technology makes the 2291 P100 filter the ideal choice for applications of increased physical demands including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and mining, including exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic a
- For use in particulate concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepiece and full facepiece respirators when qualitatively fit-tested, or up to 50 times PEL with full facepiece respirators when quantitatively fit-teste
- Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)
The 3M™ Advanced P100 Particulate Filter 2291 helps provide respiratory protection when used with approved 3M™ Half or Full Facepiece respirators. Use these particulate filters for easier breathing protection for oil and non-oil based particles.
Review full user instructions for details on proper particulate respirator use and NIOSH approvals.
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.