3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape Extended Liner 9925XL Off-white Translucent, 3/4 in x 750 yd 2.5 mil
Features and Benefits:
- Easy liner starting and removal
- Ideal for automated tape application equipment
- Tack free tape roll edges for ease of use and reduced equipment maintenance
- General purpose adhesive transfer and double coated tapes with extended liners used on a variety of high surface energy and low surface energy HSE LSE materials such as coated and uncoated papers, films, plastics, foams and metals
- Markets: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Paper and Print, Commercial Printing, Packaging, POP Point of Purchase, General Industrial
- Applications: Sealing, splicing, bonding, mounting, attaching, holding, affixing, joining, and laminating, paper to paper applications, small packaging, pharmaceutical outserts, seals flaps on bags or envelopes
3M™ Double Coated Tape Extended Liner 9925XL is a 2.5 mil, double coated tissue carrier, extended liner, pressure sensitive rubber adhesive with a densified kraft liner. Rubber Adhesive 770 family.
Used for general mounting. Point of Purchase P.O.P. items. Attaching tags and labels. Core starting. Permanent bonding paper to paper, business forms, traffic tickets, novelty items and literature. FDA Indirect food contact applications.