3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9499 Clear, 2 in x 60 yd 2.0 mil
Features and Benefits:
- High tack, excellent adhesion to most paper stocks. Good low temperature performance and peel strength on many surfaces
- General purpose adhesive transfer tapes for use in printing applications such as splicing, core starting, flexo, and laminating
- Zero speed splicing applications
- Markets: Paper and Print, Commercial Printing, General Industrial
- Applications: Core starting, splicing, bonding, mounting, attaching, holding, affixing, joining, and laminating, paper to paper applications and flexo printing, general purpose 2 mil tape
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9499 is a 2.0 mil, transparent acrylic adhesive 430 with 3.5 mil 60 lb densified kraft liner.
High air heat (oven) resistance. Ideal for zero speed splicing of most grades of paper. Good solvent resistance.