3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) High Efficiency System with 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air, 26-1101-30SW, SideWindows and Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX, Shades 5, 8-13
High Efficiency particulate respiratory protection system for welders. Lightweight, compact design with ergonomic, adjustable head suspension. Flip front welding shield allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup.
3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) for welders. Compact, lightweight system with NiMH battery, high efficiency particulate filter, wide leather belt. The 3M Adflo PAPR has a high efficiency particulate filter that can be “stacked” onto an optional 3M™ Adflo™ Cartridge Filter (not included) for additional protection against OV/SD/CL/HC vapors. Audible and visual alarms signal low airflow and low battery charge.
The 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air features:
- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
- 8" x 4.25" clear visor viewing area
- SideWindows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX with 2.8" x 4.2" viewing area
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
- For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes
- Five-position sensitivity control
- Adjustable recovery delay
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Storage bag, welding cap and starter kit included
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.